Welcome to the the February 2013 Layout a Day Blog Hop!! If you have hopped over from Alison’s blog welcome! If you are just starting here be sure to visit my fellow LOADsters as we Scrap Happier!
I have participated in many many LOADs and when I say that it is a life changing experience I’m not kidding. I’ve made some of the most incredible friends and I’ve really grown in my scrapbooking and creative process, I’ve gotten to know my style and I’ve tried new techniques and I’ve just broadened my scrapbooking horizons! Doesn’t that sound like a happy experience?? It definitely is.
Sure it sounds like a daunting task to create a layout a day for an entire month and you may be wondering how is that a happy thing? Here is how I keep it happy during LOAD:
- I make sure I have plenty of supplies especially adhesive and cardstock
- I have an open mind. I leave myself open to Lain’s prompts and I don’t get bogged down with have to’s
- I connect with my friends. Part of the fun is catching up with these fabulous ladies.
- I don’t stress about housework. It will get done when it gets done.
- I let myself go creatively. I don’t let the fear of trying new techniques bog me down.
- I have fun and a lot of it. How could it not be fun to scrapbook every day? To do what we love with the people we enjoy every day? It’s a blast so remind yourself to have one!
The LOAD gals are amazing, kind, warm, funny so of course they make it fun too whenever any of the six above reasons fall out of sync. Another huge reason I scrap happier during LOAD – my mom participates and we share this journey together!
Remember during LOAD213 I’ll be here creating layouts and recording a video a day documenting the journey so you can gauge my happiness for yourself! I can’t wait to hear what you all think!! If you want to hear more about LOAD click here.
Now that you’ve read what helps me scrap happier during LOAD head to the next gal on the list! You are in for a treat I’m sure!! Thanks for hopping with us!
Kristie Sloan: http://kristiesloan.com/blog/
Katrina Forman: http://k84mansramblings.blogspot.com