What a month February was! 28 layouts and videos in 28 days! I feel so inspired and wanting to create! Many times after LOAD I have felt empty creatively so I’m excited that this time I feel different!
So what does life hold for this Scrapper on the Street now that LOAD213 is over and done with? Quit a few things actually:
1. Getting ready for guests, and traveling and training for the 5K. All of these things will be a great opportunity to take new photos and gear up for LOAD513!
2. I am big time excited to take Katrina Kennedy’s Your Life Captured Through The Lens. I have been a fan of Katrina’s for a LONG time – she is a photographic genius! But without a DSLR I shied away from this class in the past! Well now that I have my new DSLR I’m excited to learn all Katrina has to teach!
I have a few Disney pictures – hahaha! Ok I have thousands of Disney pictures and I have a brand new Sn@p! book that I received for Christmas but didn’t know what I wanted to do with just yet. So I purchased Monica Bradford’s Disney Album in a Snap! This self paced class if full of great ideas – so stay tuned as I share pages I create based on this class!
4. I am also taking a self paced course over at Big Picture Classes called The Ties That Bind by Stephanie Howell. I follow Stephanie’s blog and I’m in love with the stories she tells so I’m happily exploring the relationships in my life as I work through this class – I will be sharing layouts soon!
The fabulous Lain Ehmann always has something up her sleeve and on March 9th she is holding the first ever True Stamp event! Six fabulous instructors will teach you great ways to use your stamps! It will be a great event!
6. Big news here on this site – I will be re-running my Insta-Living class April 1 – 7! So I hope you will join us for that it will be a good time and help you look at your life a little different and capture little pieces of life that get forgotten.
7. The final project I’m working on is an audition for the Graphic 45 Design team. I have never applied for a Design Team before and I’m nervous about it but excited too so stay tuned as I will be posting my audition projects here for your viewing pleasure!
So fear not – even though LOAD is over I will make sure there are plenty of projects, videos, and excitement around here! As usual if you want me to tackle a top or have any questions just leave me a comment below and I will absolutely do what I can!